International Coaching Week runs May 19 to May 25
What do you know about the International Coach Federation (ICF)?
- ICF members adhere to a Code of Ethics and must have completed at least 60 hours of coach-specific training to become a member
- The ICF has the only independent, globally recognised credentialling system
- An ICF Credentialled coach has completed stringent education and experience requirements and has demonstrated a strong commitment to excellence in coaching.
- ICF Australasia is a Chapter of the ICF, giving Australasian coaches a voice within ICF Global.
Each year the ICF commissions a global study on aspects of coaching, carried out independently by Pricewaterhouse Coopers. Some findings:
- 99% of clients are satisfied with the overall experience of coaching
- Coaching provides a return on investment, according to 86% of companies
- 70% of clients report improved work performance from coaching
- 70% of clients report positive impacts of coaching on relationships, communication and interpersonal skills
- 80% of clients report positive impacts of coaching on self esteem/self-confidence
Are you interested in coaching? Would you like to discuss how coaching might be able to assist you personally, or your staff to build their leadership skill or transfer training into workplace outcomes?
Please ring Jennifer on 0425 726 340. I’m happy to answer your questions.